Wednesday, April 4, 2012

This blog is moving!

It's about time I have a slightly more formal collection of art on the internet. It only needed to be slightly more formal; I sort of like blogs more than anything.
So I got this. A website with a blog right in there. I confess I'm a little nervous about officially moving (it's moving!), so I'm going to post here a few more times, just to be sure I've got everything. I'll be posting all of these posts on the new blog, too.
So go on over. Make yourself at home.

This is a small watercolor piece that was going to be the first in a series of six for the Light Grey Art Lab opening. I finished one, panicked, then displayed some different art instead. This one is good, though. It reminds me of a friend.
illustration_tinyroom2_francescabuchko

No comments: